Available: Academic Year or Summer
Kids Count interns will work on publications for the organization’s Annie E. Casey Kids Count project. Publications include policy briefs, issues briefs, research papers, and a data book. Kids Count interns will conduct research, enter data, write papers, and participate in professional development opportunities sponsored by a national foundation.
- Research areas of interest for the organization;
- Assist in the writing of policy briefs, research papers and the data book;
- Attend relevant meetings and conferences;
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Knowledge and interest in public policy
Please send a resume and cover letter. Contact Information: Elizabeth Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org, Policy Manager